Twitter for Everything Else
Image by Trois Têtes (TT) via Flickr
This is a resource containing links to articles about all sorts of things you might do with Twitter, that I haven’t included in other sections of the Twitter for Business resource.
- Find bargains on Twitter. You’ll never have to clip coupons again.
- A guy was arrested in Egypt during a protest, who was able to notify friends around the world and ultimately helped get him out jail.
- A laundry list of uses and examples can be found at Examples of Twitter Providing Business Benefits.
- Business benefits and basic usage suggestions are at Twitter: Where’s it @ for Business.
- Jessica Swesey lets us in on monetizing your Twitter account by selling it.
- Here’s a list of unusual uses for Twitter, including quitting smoking, reading books and watering your plants.
- Here’s a short blog post about how Twitter can be used to enhance education.
- Twitter can be used as an investment tool (includes great description of improving your personal status).
- Lance Armstrong used Twitter to try and get back his one-of-a-kind bicycle after it was stolen. No word on if it was successful or not.
If you’re looking for something more tangible to do with Twitter, try heading to the Twitter for Business page. If you’re looking for a reason to not use Twitter, the Twitter Naysaying page is your destination. Feel free to use the comments to let me know what I missed.