Tips When Selling Homes During the Holidays
Buyers and sellers are still active during the holidays and it’s a great time to list to a home. Here are some suggestions to make sure you get the most traction during the holiday season.
Deck the halls!
- Homes can look their best during the holidays
- Show buyers that they could spend holidays in the home
Holidays are a time for giving right?
- Price the home to sell
- Throw in something extra so buyers are more motivated
Weather outside is frightful
- Have high quality photos and videos of your listings so people don’t have to leave the comfort of their warm homes
- Photos and videos will grab a potential buyer’s attention online, internet searches surge during the holidays
- Work even when you might not want to
- Stay connected with your sellers
- Set black out dates before so your clients know when you won’t be available, but stay engaged
Remember: Less is more
- Less people are selling during the holidays, this shortage of inventory makes it a strong seller’s market