Web Development Intern
Union Street Media is seeking an energetic, accountable Web Development Intern to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for independent-minded brokerages throughout the U.S.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to use the latest cloud-based tools to build and maintain websites for our growing client base! You will learn about the real estate industry and how Union Street Media works within the exciting field of digital marketing, as well as gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your chosen career field. In addition to web development responsibilities, the Web Development Intern will have the opportunity to collaborate with company leaders as well as team members with years of experience.
- Migrate content provided by our clients to their new website
- Create recommended searches and other website features as needed
- Set up and at times, audit, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics profile settings and tracking, including goals set-up
- Submit, manage and troubleshoot support tickets as needed
- Work with all members of the USM team to resolve problems
- Help with site launches, DNS changes, setting up FTP and email accounts
- Collaborate with Production Team members such as the Project Coordinator, Graphics Designer and other Web Developers
- Work with your manager to monitor and manage progress
- Respond to peer feedback and internal site reviews
- Four-year college degree OR current students with a high school degree or equivalent and who are enrolled in an accredited university/college program are welcome to apply
- Previous internship or experience as a professional web developer preferred
- Applicable course work in website development
- Thorough understanding of HTML, PHP, CSS and Photoshop required
- Google Analytics, SEO and/or digital marketing experience a plus
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic and team mentality
Compensation: this is a paid internship.
Schedule: position is open immediately. This is a full-time internship.
To Apply: email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.