Union Street Media is seeking a Web Developer to join our Real Estate team. Union Street Media provides leading web and digital marketing services for real estate agents, brokers & offices across the country. Our custom-built software is optimized to help our clients more effectively help people find the properties of their dreams, and we need you to maintain and improve it while we aggressively expand our market and capabilities.
As a member of our Production team, you will be responsible for helping to build, update and maintain our client’s web sites. This includes assisting in the development of new sites for our clients, from cutting up a PSD to migrating content, following through a checklist of pre-launch tasks and coordinating with our Production Manager to ensure a smooth launch. The role entails timeliness, attention to detail, and a high degree of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Previous experience as a professional web developer
- Four year college degree (current students are welcome to apply)
- Applicable course work in web site development
- Strong communication and writing skills
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic and team mentality
- Professional presentation, timeliness, discipline and behavior
- Thorough understanding of HTML, PHP, CSS and Photoshop required
- Building websites for our clients using on our real estate website software system ● Migrating content provided by our clients to their new website
- Setting up and auditing Google Analytics profile settings and tracking, including goals ● Submit, manage and troubleshoot support tickets as needed
- Work with all members of the USM team to resolve problems
- Help with site launches, DNS changes, setting up FTP and email accounts
- Keeping skill set up to date with current design and technologies
Please apply if you’re a career-minded individual who’s looking for an opportunity to grow and improve with us for the long term. Full-time remote/telecommute workers will be considered, although there’s always room for you in our office in beautiful Burlington, VT. You’re a person who can embrace and take ownership of a challenge, who wants to join a fast-paced company with a strong strategy for growth and expansion, and who wants to be instrumental in making a powerful web software platform and development team even better, and we want to hear from you.
To Apply: email resumes to email@example.com
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.