Technical Support Specialist
Union Street Media is seeking a highly capable Technical Support Specialist to join our team. As a Technical Support Specialist, your primary responsibility is managing the inbound support queue and interacting with our real estate clients on a regular basis. You will be the first point of contact for clients with website concerns; and, a big part of your job will be to help those clients update and maintain their websites. Although no two days are the same in support, the role generally includes fielding inbound phone calls, responding to requests submitted through our support ticketing system, and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure customer success.
Over time, the Technical Support Specialist will take ownership of support metrics and key performance indicators tracked by the company and drive business process improvements. The successful candidate is highly organized, has outstanding customer service skills and a passion for helping others.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- Our proprietary CMS platform and digital marketing services add value to the real estate industry and have the potential to keep growing for years to come.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
- Good communication, time management and writing skills
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic, and team mentality
- Professional presentation, timeliness, discipline and behavior
- Previous experience or applicable coursework in web development
- Four year college degree preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML, PHP, CSS, Photoshop
- Managing and completing support tickets as they are submitted by clients
- Fielding phone calls and emails from clients throughout the day
- Sharing in the rotation of our off-hours emergency ticket notifications
- Work with all members of the USM team to troubleshoot problems
- Help with DNS changes, setting up FTP and email accounts
- Keeping skill set up to date with current design and technologies
- Coordinate assignment of inbound support tasks to team members to ensure proper routing of support requests
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer