Technical Support Lead
Union Street Media is seeking a skilled Technical Support Lead to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high-performing websites for real estate brokers, teams, and agents. As our sales team continues to expand we are looking for candidates who will grow with us. We believe in real and genuine relationships both for our clients and our teammates.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re a tenacious team of talented strategists with extensive experience taking real estate businesses to the next level. We’re growing and want you to grow with us!
- Our vision is to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. We provide custom digital marketing solutions and award-winning websites for real estate professionals that are unique in the industry.
- Our mission is to connect real estate professionals to their clients through remarkable online experiences that ensure they stand out. Through personalized guidance and innovation, we create relationships that open new doors.
- At Union Street Media, we believe in independence, in real and genuine relationships, and that real estate agents are the future. Most importantly, at Union Street Media, you’ll have a voice. We value everyone’s opinion and from company-wide goal-setting to crowdsourcing product ideas, collaboration is in our DNA.
The Technical Support Lead is a vital team member and contributor within Union Street Media and the Technical Support department. In this role, you will oversee all processes and workflow in the day-to-day Support operations. in an effort to deliver an awesome client experience to customers each and every time. The Lead’s responsibility is to oversee all aspects of Support including reporting, training, and quality to ensure that the team can meet or exceed daily metrics and to provide best-in-class service to our clients.
The Technical Support Lead is an expert with broad experience in Union Street Media products and services, has strong technical troubleshooting skills, and has outstanding communication skills with both internal and external customers. The Lead provides technical leadership to the Support department and other members of the Union Street Media team to resolve client issues. In this role, you will also provide direct support to a variety of clients, including our top-tier clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor and audit Salesforce Cases for day-to-day Support activity such as responsiveness to clients, capturing all relevant information on the Case, and time tracking on issues
- Monitor KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics to ensure that Support operations are meeting client expectations
- Responsible for managing and completing support issues for top tier clients in addition to usual support traffic
- Responsible for researching and resolving the more complex client issues for the Technical Support Team
- Build strong rapport with clients and act as a customer champion
- Maintain a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience. Create “Wow” moments with each Support interaction
- Provide the Technical Support Team with expert product knowledge
- Interface between, and provide quick, reliable support to other internal departments.
- Acts as liaison with Engineering and other departments in the resolution of escalated issues
- Produce and conduct training sessions with new and tenured team members
- Coach and mentor other members of the Technical Support team
- Take ownership of escalated client issues and work directly with the client through resolution
- Keeping skill set up to date with current design and technologies
- Perform administrative duties such as reporting or special projects as determined by management
- At least 3 years of technical support experience
- Prior experience in a senior or lead role preferred
- Good communication, time management, and writing skills
- Demonstrated track record of outstanding customer service delivery
- Ability to collaborate with all team members effectively and efficiently
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to meet business needs
- Ability to balance and take action on a variety of unrelated issues simultaneously
- Previous experience or applicable coursework in web development
- Basic understanding of HTML, PHP, CSS, Photoshop
- Four-year college degree
Schedule: Position is open immediately.
To Apply: email resumes to email@example.com
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer. Leveraging the diversity of our people and sustaining a culture of inclusion is one of the key pillars of our success as a company. Bringing together people with different disciplines, different backgrounds and experiences, different cultures and from different generations makes us a stronger, better organization. Quite simply, creating a culture of inclusion and diversity of thought drives our success.