Union Street Media is hiring a Support Engineer to help service our growing client base.
Union Street Media is the premier real estate digital marketing company, helping clients build a strong digital presence and market themselves online. Our Design and Development teams build high-performing websites that represent our customer’s brand and generate leads, and our Support team is there to help clients grow and maintain their websites.
At Union Street Media we strive for agility in everything we do. As a Support Engineer, you’ll be working closely with your internal Support teammates as well as internal and external stakeholders to support and maintain our LAMP-based content management system. You’ll be working with a small team to triage tickets, provide support and deliver enhancements to our platform CMS.
Primary functions & responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage incoming support engineering queue
- Collaborate with customer support specialists, account managers and platform engineerings to solve problems
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email and through our ticketing system
- Produce code that is high quality, readable and maintainable.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Perform peer code reviews
- Participate in daily support scrum meetings
- Provide ideas for platform hardening and improvement
- 2+ years Software Engineering experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Understanding of the open-source LAMP stack. Hands-on experience not required
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full-time position.
To Apply: Email your resume, a cover letter and your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.