Union Street Media is looking for a Support Engineer to join our team. Union Street Media has provided web site and digital marketing services to real estate professionals for over 15 years. As we build out a major release of our CMS platform, we’re growing our team of Support Engineers to provide outstanding support to our growing client base. If you’re an innovative, self motivated technologist looking for your next challenge, we want to meet you!
As a Support Engineer, you’ll be working closely with internal stakeholders and clients to resolve client support tickets, improve our platform and provide an awesome customer experience. Though no two days in Support are alike, you’ll be primarily responsible for managing a workload of Support Engineering requests and working within our software development lifecycle to deploy changes and improvements into production.
- Maintain and manage incoming support engineering queue
- Collaborate with customer support specialists, account managers and platform engineers to solve problems
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email and through our ticketing system
- Produce code that is high quality, readable and maintainable.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Perform peer code reviews
- Participate in daily support scrum meetings
- Provide ideas for platform hardening and improvement
- 2+ years Software Engineering experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Understanding of the open-source LAMP stack. Hands-on experience not required
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full time position.
To Apply: Email resumes and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer