Union Street Media is looking for a talented and motivated Support Engineer to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high-performing websites for independent-minded brokerages throughout the U.S.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident, and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- We aspire to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. Our open, data-driven digital marketing platform, and the high-performing websites and custom omnichannel digital marketing services it supports, are unique in the industry.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
As a Support Engineer, you’ll be working closely with internal stakeholders and clients to resolve client support tickets, improve our platform and provide an awesome customer experience. Though no two days in Support are alike, you’ll be primarily responsible for managing a workload of Support Engineering requests and working within our software development lifecycle to deploy changes and improvements into production.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain and manage incoming support engineering queue
- Collaborate with customer support specialists, account managers, and platform engineers to solve problems
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and through our ticketing system
- Produce code that is high quality, readable and maintainable.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Perform peer code reviews
- Participate in daily support scrum meetings
- Provide ideas for platform hardening and improvement
- 2+ years Software Engineering experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Understanding of the open-source LAMP stack. Hands-on experience not required
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full-time position
To Apply: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer. Leveraging the diversity of our people and sustaining a culture of inclusion is one of the key pillars of our success as a company. Bringing together people with different disciplines, different backgrounds and experiences, different cultures and from different generations makes us a stronger, better organization. Quite simply, creating a culture of inclusion and diversity of thought drives our success.