Strategic Partnerships Manager
At Union Street Media, our strength is the quality with which we deliver leading-edge products and services to our clients, independent-minded real estate professionals across the country. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry and work to fulfill our mission of being the most trusted company in real estate.
To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Strategic Partnerships Manager to cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for Union Street Media. The ideal candidate possesses leadership experience in a dynamic setting – as well as a mix of sales, project management, and product management skills. Organizational, communication, and analytical skills are second to none and a passion for developing solutions that push innovative boundaries is essential.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager is responsible for developing strong relationships across key individuals at all levels within the strategic partner’s organization; gaining a full understanding of their needs; developing and delivering a seamless partner experience to them, and further establishing Union Street Media as a trusted and highly valued partner. You will collaborate with the Union Street Media leadership team to establish an overarching partner strategy, identify business opportunities, set and communicate priorities, and coordinate appropriate resources to achieve desired results. You will ultimately be responsible for owning and delivering on referral/lead, revenue, and partner satisfaction targets tied to our product and marketing partnerships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Increase referrals, leads, and revenue generated from partnerships, both paid and unpaid. ● Identify mutually beneficial partnerships (both marketing and product) that will help Union Street Media achieve its business goals.
- Develop and deliver a partnership strategy to help us identify with whom to partner and maximize the mutual value of each relationship.
- Provide sales expertise and leadership with respect to the partner’s portfolio of products and services.
- Highlight partnership risks and opportunities; tie them to business objectives. As needed, provide revenue forecasts and model resources needed to deliver on partnership needs.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key individuals at all levels within the strategic partner’s organization, including the leadership, sales, and integrations teams.
- Develop partner management processes with capabilities to deliver against current and future requirements.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop partner services and associated programs/initiatives.
- Project manage partnership initiatives, including joint marketing efforts, product integrations, and more.
- Foster an environment that empowers team members with responsibility and the authority to achieve goals, as well as holding each member accountable for the attainment of those goals.
- Develop and deliver a seamless partner experience. Achieve high partner satisfaction. Ensure Union Street Media is easy to work with and maintains a high level of trust.
- Motivate others to embrace change.
- Self-motivated person with a passion for digital and real estate.
- 5+ years of related work experience, preferably in a technical sales, partnership management, product management, or digital marketing role. Experience in real estate required.
- Creativity to build partner relationships and generate referral revenue in new ways.
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales or partnership development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to move between strategy development and tactical execution.
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple concurrent projects, and hit tight deadlines.
- Positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations and people.
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to chart a path forward in a changing environment.
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic, and team mentality.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (no more than 10% of the time).
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full-time position.
To Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer. Leveraging the diversity of our people and sustaining a culture of inclusion is one of the key pillars of our success as a company. Bringing together people with different disciplines, different backgrounds and experiences, different cultures and from different generations makes us a stronger, better organization. Quite simply, creating a culture of inclusion and diversity of thought drives our success.