Sales Support Intern
Union Street Media is seeking a talented and motivated Sales Support Intern to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for independent-minded brokerages throughout the U.S.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- We aspire to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. Our open, data driven digital marketing platform, and the high performing websites and custom omnichannel digital marketing services it supports, are unique in the industry.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
As we set our course for 2021 and beyond, the Sales Support Intern will play a vital role in the success of the sales team and by extension the entire company. We are looking for a qualified sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will coordinate with other departments about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Maintain documentation for sales processes and records
- Maintain client data in Union Street Media’s internal CRM, Salesforce. You will be responsible for the quality and thoroughness of account information on which other departments depend
- Generate detailed sales notes
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Four-year college degree OR current students with a high school degree or equivalent and who are enrolled in an accredited university/college program are welcome to apply
- Self-motivated individual
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage dozens of projects, hit tight deliverable timelines, and deliver effective results, in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google Docs, are essential
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects
- A belief in our process, a strong work ethic, and team mentality
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Familiarity with website design and development practices is a plus
- Digital marketing experience is a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full-time internship.
To Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer. Leveraging the diversity of our people and sustaining a culture of inclusion is one of the key pillars of our success as a company. Bringing together people with different disciplines, different backgrounds and experiences, different cultures and from different generations makes us a stronger, better organization. Quite simply, creating a culture of inclusion and diversity of thought drives our success.