Sales Operations Manager
Union Street Media is seeking a strategic, operational and technically focused Sales Operations Manager to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for real estate brokers, teams, and agents throughout the U.S.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident, and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals. 2. We aspire to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. Our open, data-driven digital marketing platform, and the high performing websites and custom omnichannel digital marketing services it supports, are unique in the industry.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
As an integral part of Union Street Media’s team, the Sales Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring Union Street Media is running as efficiently as it can, that we’re hitting our revenue targets, and that our customer satisfaction is strong. There are a few key areas on which the Sales Operations Manager will focus, including:
- Sales Operations – work with stakeholders to develop our overall go-to-market strategy, optimize key marketing and sales processes that are essential for scalable growth, implement the right technologies and manage process workflows, and deliver the right data and help translate it into actionable insights.
- Data Operations – design, implement, and maintain a centralized hub for collecting and distributing customer data; serve as a quality assurance checkpoint to ensure accurate, complete data is getting entered and maintained; in addition, develop scoreboards, dashboards, and reporting for teams to use to understand current performance and identify opportunities.
- Corporate Marketing Operations – ensure we have the right systems and processes in place from lead to sale; handle all tagging, segmentation, and list management for Union Street Media’s marketing efforts, particularly email marketing, but also direct mail, advertising campaigns, and other promotions.
The Sales Operations Manager is a natural leader who works well cross-functionally and has experience managing partners, vendors, and teams. To succeed in this role, fostering a proactive, innovative, and communicative team environment that supports our big-picture business objectives while also being detail-oriented enough to accomplish them, is essential. Most importantly, the Sales Operations Manager ensures strategic growth through process implementation and improvement (with an emphasis on automation), and strong communication of end-user feedback to guide system development.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee the sales funnel – ensure we have the right systems and processes in place from lead to sale.
- Handle all tagging, segmentation, and list management for Union Street Media’s marketing efforts, particularly email marketing, but also direct mail, advertising campaigns, and other promotions.
- Streamline and optimize the sales process – develop and implement strategies to improve productivity.
- Select, implement, and manage sales, marketing, customer management, and other tools, including Outreach.io, phones/dialers, Salesforce, etc.
- Manage CRM data. Ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of customer data. Perform regular QA to ensure proper use and functionality of systems and processes, including automation.
- Track long term sales data, analyze trends, and as needed, perform broader analysis (ex. inbound marketing ROI analysis).
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing, sales, and operations teams.
- Serve as a liaison between teams.
- Assist marketing teams in determining, implementing, and managing customer outreach methods.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention tracking and analysis.
- Train employees on new technology and software.
- Create product and process documentation, such as Workflow and User Guidelines, systems training, and more (ex. How to Use Salesforce). Conduct feedback sessions prior to rolling out new processes and use feedback to guide training material produced and in-person training sessions conducted. Attain buy-in from end-users.
- Provide ongoing end-user support for operational software systems.
- Continually review Union Street Media’s processes to identify new efficiencies and implement changes that improve the customer experience, enable employees to focus on high-value tasks, and increase profitability. Automate repeatable tasks.
- Reduce cost and complexity across Union Street Media’s operations.
- Develop reporting dashboards to guide our go-to-market approach, highlight operational inefficiencies and performance gaps, and provide sales forecasting and budget data. Present findings to the Leadership team, project and/or product stakeholders.
- Review performance data such as sales activity to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness. Prepare periodic reports as necessary or requested, to track goal accomplishment.
- Champion workflow and service improvement throughout the company.
- Develop and contribute to a positive organizational culture.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in operations, analyst, systems admin, customer support or similar role
- Experience managing partners, vendors and/or direct reports
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including sales, marketing, finance, customer service, production, and people management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands – demonstrated change management capabilities
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased profitability
- Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Customer service experience and understanding
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance measurement
- Digital marketing, SaaS, sales operations and/or related technology experience a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full time position.
To Apply: Email resumes and coverletter to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer