Sales Development Representative
Do you always choose the stairs? Make your bed every morning? Always asking yourself “how can I?” If so, then this role is for you!
Union Street Media is seeking a driven, self-starting & collaborative Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team! As a Sales Development Representative, you will help us pioneer our sales process and be challenged to think creatively. You will collaborate with the entire sales department on how to more efficiently fill the sales funnel with high-quality leads. The real estate technology industry is growing exponentially, there is no shortage of opportunity to make this a long and lasting career choice in a fast-paced, friendly and family-like atmosphere.
Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for real estate brokers, teams, and agents. As our sales team continues to expand we are looking for candidates who will grow with us. We believe in real and genuine relationships both for our clients and our teammates.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident, and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- We aspire to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. Our open, data-driven digital marketing platform, and the high performing websites and custom omnichannel digital marketing services it supports, are unique in the industry.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides careers not “jobs”. We’re growing and we want you to grow with us.
- Self-motivated individual
- Understanding of, and passion for, all things digital
- 2+ years of related work experience or internships
- Knowledge of outreach and prospecting techniques to drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable making 30+ calls a day to Real Estate Agents and Brokers.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- A belief in our process, a strong work ethic, and a team mentality
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls (30+ per day) to prospects in order to identify the primary point of contact and schedule a presentation for your designated Account Executive.
- Achieve monthly lead to opportunity quotas.
- Generate emails to target prospects using Outreach.
- Be creative! Implement new activities to contact customers and generate new business opportunities. Share successes with the team.
- Maintain client data in Union Street Media’s internal CRM, Salesforce. Responsible for the quality and thoroughness of account information on which other departments depend.
- Generate detailed sales notes.
- Build strong rapport with prospects and act as a Customer Champion within Union Street Media, while balancing business goals. Maintain a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience.
- Utilize outreach to sequence and nurture prospects until they are warm enough for a hand off.
Compensation: Base + Commissions and bonuses
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full-time position.
To Apply: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer