Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a motivated and competitive team player that thrives in a fast paced environment to join our Sales team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. A successful Sales Development Representative will generate a significant quantity of quality leads to various sales team members.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will collaborate with the entire sales department on how to more efficiently bring in new customers, upsell existing customers and close deals. With the real estate technology industry growing exponentially, there is no shortage of opportunity to make this a long and lasting career choice in a fast-paced, friendly and family-like atmosphere.
Union Street Media provides cutting edge digital marketing and website services for real estate offices, brokers & agents across the country. If you’re an innovative, self-motivated salesperson looking for your next challenge, we want to meet you!
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- We’re the #1 real estate digital marketing company. Our digital marketing services and proprietary website platform add value to the real estate industry and have the potential to keep growing for years to come.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
Primary functions & responsibilities:
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls (50+ per day) to customers and prospects in order to identify the primary point of contact and schedule an appointment
- Achieve monthly lead quotas
- Generate emails to targeting prospective and existing customers
- Be creative! Implement new activities to contact customers and generate new business
- Maintain lead information and opportunity data in CRM according to sales department best practices
- Aggregate and clean lead data in order to prioritize outreach
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 2+ years of lead generation experience using phone, email, and social media platforms
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for people and sales
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, and highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection
- Excellent verbal and written (email) communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Proficiency with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach.io is preferred
- Familiarity selling digital advertising or real estate is a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full-time position based out of our Burlington, VT office.
To Apply: Email your resume, a cover letter and your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.