Union Street Media is seeking a skilled Project Manager to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high-performing websites for real estate brokers, teams, and agents. As our Production team continues to expand we are looking for candidates who will grow with us. We believe in real and genuine relationships both for our clients and our teammates.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re a tenacious team of talented strategists with extensive experience taking real estate businesses to the next level. We’re growing and want you to grow with us!
- Our vision is to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. We provide custom digital marketing solutions and award-winning websites for real estate professionals that are unique in the industry.
- Our mission is to connect real estate professionals to their clients through remarkable online experiences that ensure they stand out. Through personalized guidance and innovation, we create relationships that open new doors.
- At Union Street Media, we believe in independence, in real and genuine relationships, and that real estate agents are the future. Most importantly, at Union Street Media, you’ll have a voice. We value everyone’s opinion and from company-wide goal-setting to crowdsourcing product ideas, collaboration is in our DNA.
The Project Manager is a vital team member and contributor within Union Street Media and the Production department. In this role, you will create and deliver an awesome client experience to new and existing customers during the design and development process by taking ownership of the project from scope to completion. You will ensure that a smooth and timely onboarding takes place and the client’s initial experience with Union Street Media is first class. This is accomplished through your knowledge, drive, organizational skills, attention to detail, timeliness, and ongoing communication which allow you to guide clients through what can be large, complex projects.
The Project Manager is in the lead role and driver’s seat of multiple projects simultaneously which require planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and completing projects. This requires the ability to coordinate internal Production resources and communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure that work is completed prior to or at the deadline. In this role, you will identify and manage risks and work independently and with stakeholders to provide recommendations to address issues or changes to scope during the production process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality and predictability.
- From kick off call (KOC) to site launch, provide thorough and timely customer service, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Closely track project scopes and timelines for all projects assigned to you to ensure we stay on-time and on-budget.
- Set and clarify client expectations in terms of what is included in their scope of work; assist with up-sell opportunities through coordination with Sales and assist with resetting expectations where needed.
- Build a strong rapport with clients and act as a customer champion. Create “Wow” moments throughout the production process.
- Monitor client progress and activities during Production to ensure adoption and timely launch; set expectations with clients on deliverables.
- Manage and maintain project information and tracking within Salesforce and TaskRay.
- Identify risks and unknowns for each project, and define and drive resolution plans.
- Coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues.
- Assess resource allocation for projects within the Production team and delegate and assign projects and tasks.
- Facilitate project reviews with customers; address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Vigorously follow up with clients to ensure their deliverables and feedback arrive on schedule and projects progress in a consistent manner.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Support the Production Manager in scheduling work for all designers and developers on the production team.
- Provide quality assurance by reviewing client sites to ensure adherence to project deliverables and client goals. Provide feedback to internal stakeholders on necessary website changes. Ensure sites launch with zero quality errors.
- Understand client and internal (USM) goals and work collaboratively to achieve and exceed results.
- Position and communicate the value of new or improved products and designs within Union Street Media and to clients.
- Be a visionary for the Production team process and look for areas of continuous improvement through data analysis, estimate vs. actual project hours review, and evaluation of successes and opportunities with new and completed projects.
- Guide the training and project work of new Project Coordinators and interns.
- Mentor and coach other team members, both within the Production team and beyond.
- A minimum of 2-3 years Project Management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Strong communication, time management, and writing skills
- Demonstrated track record of outstanding customer service delivery
- Ability to collaborate with all team members effectively and efficiently
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to meet business needs
- Four-year college degree
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately.
To Apply: email resumes to email@example.com
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer. Leveraging the diversity of our people and sustaining a culture of inclusion is one of the key pillars of our success as a company. Bringing together people with different disciplines, different backgrounds and experiences, different cultures and from different generations makes us a stronger, better organization. Quite simply, creating a culture of inclusion and diversity of thought drives our success.