Production and Support Team Lead
Union Street Media is hiring a Production and Support Team Lead to help us grow our Design, Development and Customer Support teams. We’re looking for an experienced candidate with demonstrated success helping people achieve their career goals, owning KPIs and improving business processes.
Union Street Media is the premier real estate digital marketing company, helping clients build a strong digital presence and market themselves online. Our Design team creates eye-catching web, ad, marketing and product designs, our Web Development team builds high-performing websites that represent the customer brand and convert leads, and our Support team is there to help clients grow and maintain their websites.
At Union Street Media you have a voice – we value everyone’s opinion. We work hard and play hard, and pride ourselves on offering career growth opportunities to our employees. As we grow, you will too!
The Production and Support Team Lead will be responsible for helping team members be at their best through coaching and mentoring, working to develop individuals so they can accomplish amazing amounts of important work. The Team Lead must also have a tenacious thirst for continuous improvement, monitoring and tracking key business metrics while improving our design, development and support processes and effectively leading employees through change.
Primary functions & responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor and lead by example.
- Oversee and improve our design and production business processes.
- Collaborate with web developers, designers, and stakeholders throughout Union Street Media to ensure quality standards are met.
- Oversee and improve client support processes. This includes monitoring intake, throughput and service levels for client support tickets.
- Serve as a support escalation path for both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Create and conduct performance appraisals.
- Report out on team metrics, achievements and challenges. Advocate for the team and drive improvements into our processes.
- Represent the team and provide updates in small groups and at company-wide events.
- Our ideal candidate is a working team leader. Experience in one or more of the following areas is strongly preferred: web design, development or software engineering.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Great work ethic coupled with a thirst for learning.
- Ability to represent the needs of the team with management and stakeholders.
- Ability to represent the interests of USM as a whole with the team and provide coaching where necessary.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full time position.
To Apply: Email your resume, a cover letter and your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.