We’re looking for a Support Engineer to join our team. At Union Street Media you’ll be on the cutting edge of digital marketing tech, helping to support and maintain our proprietary content management system that currently hosts hundreds of client domains. If you’re an innovative, self motivated technologist looking for your next challenge, we want to meet you!
At Union Street Media we strive for agility in everything we do. As a Support Engineer you’ll be working closely with the internal Support team as well as internal and external stakeholders to support and maintain our LAMP-based content management system. You’ll be working with a small team to triage, support and enhance a CMS that helps our real estate clients thrive.
- Maintain and manage incoming support queue
- Collaborate with customer support, account management and engineering to support clients
- Produce code that is high quality, readable and maintainable.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Perform peer code reviews
- Participate in daily support scrum meetings
- Interface with clients directly via email
- Provide ideas for platform hardening and improvement
- 2+ years Software Engineering experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Understanding of the open-source LAMP stack. Hands-on experience not required
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full time position.
To Apply: Email your resume, a cover letter and your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer