Union Street Media is seeking a detail-oriented Optimization Specialist to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for real estate brokers, teams and agents throughout the U.S.
Get in with a great team
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- Our proprietary CMS platform and digital marketing services add value to the real estate industry and have the potential to keep growing for years to come.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth. We’re growing and want you to grow with us!
Digital advertising is a mix of art and science. The Optimization Specialist will assist in developing engaging content and managing always-on digital campaigns, across paid and organic media. Primary responsibilities are to assist with, and directly manage, Facebook, paid search and display advertising campaigns; set up and audit tracking through Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other tools; perform search engine optimization on client sites; and assist with corporate marketing needs such as social media postings. The Optimization Specialist will also help with other projects and marketing needs, such as data analysis/reporting, presentation creation, market and keyword research, copywriting/content creation and more.
Primary functions & responsibilities
- Build and manage paid media campaigns, primarily Paid Search, Display, Remarketing/Retargeting and Social Advertising campaigns; responsibilities may include set-up, optimization, reporting and more
- Develop onboarding plans for new campaigns, including creative, targeting and bid strategy
- Create and optimize ad creative as needed, including text and display ads
- Understand client and internal goals and work collaboratively to achieve and exceed results
- Present substantiated media recommendations that have a direct bearing on performance, such as media spend reallocation and landing page optimization
- Continually evaluate and improve campaign effectiveness, and use that knowledge to inform others
- Work with technology partners (ex. Google, Facebook) and internal support resources to troubleshoot campaign issues and concerns
- Build case studies for new and incremental business growth
- Perform search engine optimization, including tagging, metadata, link building and more
- Assist with content creation, including website, blog, social media and possibly email content, both for Union Street Media’s clients and for Union Street Media
- Evaluate large data sets to identify trends, monitor key performance indicators and recommend optimizations; prepare presentations and reports as needed
- Set up and audit Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google My Business and other platform profile settings and tracking as needed, including to ensure the right goals are in place and data is being measured properly
- Perform market, keyword and client research
- Create and/or optimize elements of our real estate clients’ sites, such as landing pages, recommended searches, widgets, navigation and other website features as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Self-motivated individual
- Understanding of, and passion for, all things digital
- 2+ years of related work experience, preferably in a digital marketing, marketing operations or advertising operations role
- Experience managing paid search, display and/or Facebook advertising campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to upfront media strategies, covering paid and organic media
- Knowledge of campaign management, ad server and bid management platforms (ex. Google Ads, Facebook, DoubleClick, The Trade Desk, AdRoll, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Google Ads, Google Analytics and/or Bing Ads certification (The Trade Desk or DoubleClick certifications are a plus)
- Google AdPlanner and Search Console experience preferred
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable creating original content
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; knowledge of analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moat, etc.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and SEO techniques and applications (ex. tagging, link building, user experience, content management) is a plus
- Proficient understanding of paid media techniques and applications (ex. ad groups, negative keywords, bid strategy, ad extensions, behavioral targeting, conquesting, remarketing, and lookalike modeling) required
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects, hit tight deliverable timelines, and deliver effective results, in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (traffic, engagement, conversions) on client goals
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic and team mentality
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full-time position.
To Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer