Graphic Design Intern
Union Street Media is seeking a talented and energetic Graphic Design Intern to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for independent-minded brokerages throughout the U.S.
The Graphic Design Intern plays a valuable role in visualizing and executing our clients’ and the company’s design needs, including, but not limited to, website design, advertising design, marketing collateral creation, branding (ex. logo design), and product and user experience design (ex. wireframes and user flows). The role requires strong communication skills, creativity, attention to detail, and critical thinking to ensure a high standard of quality for all deliverables.
- Four-year college degree OR current students with a high school degree or equivalent and who are enrolled in an accredited university/college program are welcome to apply
- Previous internship or experience working directly with customers
- Applicable course work in current web design theories and technologies
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS, including Photoshop
- Understanding of HTML and CSS required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and passion for all things digital
- Assist the Design team with digital ad creation; create high performing ads that adhere to best practices and meet customer and internal expectations.
- Assist with creating marketing collateral and documentation for Union Street Media and clients.
- Create fresh, unique website designs for our real estate clients that meet their goals in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while adhering to both the project’s timeline and budget.
- Present substantiated design and user experience recommendations that have a direct bearing on lead conversion and website performance.
- Be passionate about great design and maintain a solid understanding of current web design theories and technologies
- Proficient in responsive design, user experience elements, and familiar with ADA compliance.
- Working with other members of Production, ensure a smooth build and launch of new websitesAs needed, develop branding solutions for clients (ex. logo design, style guide/color/theme development, etc.)
- Work on special design projects as needed.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is an unpaid internship which can be part-time or full-time.
To Apply: email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.