Union Street Media seeks an Account Manager to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high-performing websites for real estate brokers, teams and agents throughout the U.S.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re a tenacious team of talented strategists with extensive experience taking real estate businesses to the next level. We’re growing and want you to grow with us!
- Our vision is to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. We provide custom digital marketing solutions and award-winning websites for real estate professionals that are unique in the industry.
- Our mission is to connect real estate professionals to their clients through remarkable online experiences that ensure they stand out. Through personalized guidance and innovation, we create relationships that open new doors.
- At Union Street Media, we believe in independence, in real and genuine relationships, and that real estate agents are the future. Most importantly, at Union Street Media, you’ll have a voice. We value everyone’s opinion and from company-wide goal-setting to crowdsourcing product ideas, collaboration is in our DNA.
The Account Manager is responsible for customer retention, satisfaction, and product adoption. This is a dynamic position focused on our clients’ digital success. To achieve this they will advise and educate their assigned clients on the products and services to which they are subscribed, working to increase the lifetime value of our customers and make every customer a cheerleader for Union Street Media.
As part of the Client Success department, the Account Manager will work closely with Account Strategists to share insights from client conversations on possible upsell opportunities. They will also collaborate with the entire sales team on how to more efficiently upsell existing customers, close deals, and improve customer loyalty. With the real estate industry growing exponentially, there is no shortage of opportunity to make this a long and lasting career choice in a fast-paced, friendly, and family-like atmosphere.
The ideal Account Manager is a highly motivated, customer service oriented problem solver who understands how to build strong relationships and grow customer satisfaction. Due to the nature of the real estate industry, this is not a “9 to 5” gig: you’ll be expected to adjust your schedule to meet with clients as fits their schedule, including traveling in person to meet with them. Our team fosters professional growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Increase product adoption by conducting client meetings and leading group training sessions with all Union Street Media customers.
- Create, maintain and share training documentation for customers.
- Proactively reach out to all assigned customers via the phone, email, video conference calls and in-person meetings, to ensure the customer is using and is happy with their current subscription.
- Present and discuss digital performance with assigned customers. During these conversations, identify potential flight risk customers and strategize on how to reverse the trend.
- Proactively identify potential customer issues before they materialize as problems; find creative solutions and implement them.
- Identify and share improvements to existing products and services, and opportunities for new products and services.
- Recognize and share client upsell opportunities with Account Strategists and strategize on how to close the deal.
- Monitor website and user engagement key performance indicators. Collaborate with Account Strategists to increase customer retention and product adoption.
- Meet with at least 6 customers per month to build relationships, provide training and re-engage customers.
- Answer incoming calls and requests from an assigned customer base.
- Maintain client data in Union Street Media’s internal CRM (Salesforce).
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Digital Marketers, on client goals and expectations – and ways to achieve and improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Provide insight and guidance on the market and industry trends to internal teams.
- Manage client relationships and expectations. Build strong rapport with clients and act as a Customer Champion. Maintain a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience.
- Understanding of, and ability with, all things digital
- 2+ years of related work experience, preferably in a client-facing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing
- Proven customer service experience is required, including managing difficult situations and people with demonstrated troubleshooting ability for best outcomes
- Proven ability to empathize and understand customer emotions, wants, and needs, including ability to derive clarity from challenging communications for best customer experience
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage dozens of projects, hit tight deliverable timelines, and deliver effective results, in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Teaming ability
- Experience with CRM and Project Management software (Salesforce, TaskRay, Basecamp, MS Project) is preferred
- Familiarity with digital marketing, website design, and development practices is a plus
Schedule: Position is open immediately.
To Apply: email resumes to email@example.com
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer. Leveraging the diversity of our people and sustaining a culture of inclusion is one of the key pillars of our success as a company. Bringing together people with different disciplines, different backgrounds and experiences, different cultures and from different generations makes us a stronger, better organization. Quite simply, creating a culture of inclusion and diversity of thought drives our success.