Customer Success Manager
Union Street Media provides leading digital marketing and website services for real estate brokers, agents & offices across the country.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- Our proprietary CMS platform and digital marketing services add value to the real estate industry and have the potential to keep growing for years to come.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for customer retention, satisfaction and product adoption. To do this they will advise and educate their assigned clients on the product and/or service to which they are subscribed. They will work to increase the lifetime value of our customers and make every customer a cheerleader for Union Street Media. The Customer Success Manager is a highly motivated, customer service oriented problem solver, who understands how to build strong relationships and grow customer satisfaction.
As part of the Client Services department, the Customer Success Manager will work closely with Account Strategists to share insights from client conversations on possible upsell opportunities. They will also collaborate with the entire sales team on how to more efficiently bring in new customers, upsell existing customers, close deals and improve customer loyalty. With the real estate technology industry growing exponentially, there is no shortage of opportunity to make this a long and lasting career choice in a fast paced, friendly and family-like atmosphere.
Due to the nature of the real estate industry, this is not a “9 to 5” gig: you’ll be expected to adjust your schedule to meet with clients as fits their schedule, including traveling in person to meet with clients.
The Customer Success Manager reports directly to the Director of Client Services.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Increase product adoption by conducting 1:1 meetings and group training sessions with all Union Street Media customers.
- Create, maintain and share training documentation for customers.
- Proactively reach out to all assigned customers through phone, email, video conference calls and in person meetings, to ensure the customer is using and is happy with their current subscription.
- Present and discuss digital performance with assigned customers. During these conversations identify potential flight risk customers and strategize on how to reverse the trend.
- Proactively identify potential customer issues before they materialize as problems; find creative solutions and implement them.
- Identify and share improvements to existing products and services, and opportunities for new products and services.
- Recognize and share client upsell opportunities with Account Strategists and strategize on how to close the deal.
- Monitor website and user engagement key performance indicators. Collaborate with Account Strategists to increase customer retention and product adoption.
- Meet with at least 6 customers per month to build relationships, provide training and re-engage customers.
- Answer incoming calls and requests from assigned customer base.
- Maintain client data in Union Street Media’s internal CRM.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team on client goals and expectations – and ways to achieve and improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Provide insight and guidance on market and industry trends to internal teams.
- Manage client relationships and expectations. Build strong rapport with clients and act as a Customer Champion. Maintain a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience.
- Self-motivated individual
- Understanding of, and passion for, all things digital
- 2+ years of related work experience, preferably in a client facing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing
- Capable of managing difficult situations, with an ability to exceed client expectations
- Proven ability to empathize and understand customer emotions and their wants and needs, especially when those needs are unknown or unclear.
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage dozens of projects, hit tight deliverable timelines, and deliver effective results, in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic and team mentality
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to work independently to problem solve
- Positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations and people, is essential
- Experience with CRM and Project Management software (Salesforce, TaskRay, Basecamp, MS Project) is preferred
- Familiarity with website design and development practices is a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Position is open immediately. This is a full time position and based out of our Burlington, VT office.
To Apply: Email your resume, a cover letter and your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.